Changing the display properties for functions in a library (Defense Mapping)
本主题仅适用于 ArcGIS for Desktop Standard 和 ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced。
The feature builder has several properties that can be customized on the Feature Builder Settings dialog box including the precision of coordinates, the spatial library to use, and the spatial reference extent. The Functions and Libraries category contains parameters related to the spatial library and functions you are currently using. This includes options that allow you to change the current spatial library being used as well as control the appearance of the individual functions in the library. The Function Display Settings dialog box allows you to change the way the functions are displayed in the Functions list.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the menu bar, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Feature Builder.
Click the Feature Builder button on the Production Feature Builder toolbar.
The Feature Builder window appears.提示:
The Feature Builder window can be placed anywhere in ArcMap, or in the Table Of Contents window, with the aid of the arrows showing the possible placement positions.
Click the Settings button at the top of the Feature Builder window.
The Feature Builder Settings dialog box appears.
Click the cell next to Function Order/Visibility and click the ellipsis button (...) that appears.
The Function Display Settings dialog box appears. It allows you to change the way the functions are displayed in the Functions list.
- Uncheck the check box next to the function name to hide it in the Functions list.
- Check the check box next to the function name to show it in the Functions list.
- Select any function name from the list for which alias needs to be changed.
- Click the alias name and change it to the alias name you want.
The alias name appears in the list of functions on the Functions tab on the Feature Builder window.
- Repeat steps 6 through 9 as needed.
- Choose a function in the list.
- Click the Move Up and Move Down buttons to change the function's place in the list.
- Repeat steps 11 and 12 as needed.