Managing cells and rows in data source filtering (Defense Mapping)
To further refine data source filtering, you can copy, delete, sort rows, or copy cells from the Filter area of the Data Filters dialog box.
- Start ArcMap.
- Verify that you are in layout view if necessary.
Right-click the graphic table element and click Properties.
The Table Properties dialog box appears.
If necessary, click the Data Source tab.
The Data Source tab appears.
Click the data source you want to use in the Data Source list on the Data Source tab.
The chosen data source is highlighted, and the Filters button becomes available.
- Click Filters.
The Data Filters dialog box appears.
Perform one of the following from the Filter area of the Data Filters dialog box if necessary:
- To copy a cell, right-click an operator or filter type cell in the Filterarea and click Copy Cell.
- To copy a row, right-click an operator or filter type row in the Filter area and click Copy Selected Row
- To delete a row, right-click a row in the Filter area and click Delete.
- To sort a row, right-click a row in the Filter area and click Move Up or Move Down.
- Click OK to save changes to the data filters.