Updating templates in the view (Defense Mapping)
When updates are made to feature templates, you can overwrite the view in which they are saved. This updates the attribute value combinations associated with the stored templates in the view. For example, if you have updated the attributes for any of the feature templates associated with your product specification, those attributes would overwrite what is currently configured for the view.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, load data in the map.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
The Manage Features and Create Attributes, Update Attributes, or Metadata Attributes windows automatically appear when you start an edit session using the Production Start Editing tool.提示:
If the Create Attributes, Update Attributes, or Metadata Attributes window does not appear when you start an edit session, click the Show/Hide Attributes button on the Manage Features window.
- Click the Create tab on the Manage Features window.
- If necessary, load the view that contains the templates you want to update.
- Update the attribute value combinations on the Create Attributes window.
- Right-click the Create tab on the Manage Features window, point to Update Templates In View, then click the name of the view you want to load.
The templates in the view are updated.