Choosing the bridge target feature class (Defense Mapping)
本主题仅适用于 ArcGIS for Desktop Standard 和 ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced。
Before you can create features with the Make Bridge tool, a target feature class must be specified for the bridges. You can choose which feature class to use as the target layer for bridges on the Property Configuration dialog box on the Feature Classes tab. Any feature class loaded in the map can be selected, but it is recommended that you use the bridge feature class in the data model you are using for data extraction.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Defense Mapping.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
The Manage Features and Create Attributes, Update Attributes, or Metadata Attributes windows automatically appear when you start an edit session using the Production Start Editing tool.提示:
If the Create Attributes, Update Attributes, or Metadata Attributes window does not appear when you start an edit session, click the Show/Hide Attributes button on the Manage Features window.
- On the Defense Mapping toolbar, click Defense Mapping > Options.
The Property Configuration dialog box appears.
- If necessary, click the Configuration File drop-down arrow and choose the file that has the configuration settings you want to modify.
If necessary, click the Feature Classes tab.
- Click the Bridge Line Feature Class drop-down arrow and choose the line feature class you want to use as the target layer for building line features.