Removing separation settings (Aviation)
Separations are an advanced print production feature and may not be needed to be set at all times before the PDF file is given to the offset printing hardware/software. Separation settings can be removed from an existing setting file using the Separation Settings dialog box.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, load data in the map.
- On the main menu, click File > Load Production PDF Settings.
The Open dialog box appears.
- Browse to a Production PDF .xml file.
- Click Open.
The .xml file is loaded into the Production PDF environment and the Export Map dialog box appears.注:
The Export Map dialog box appears automatically with the Production PDF type selected. After closing the dialog box by clicking either Save or Cancel, the previous exporter type is restored.
- Click the Production tab.
- Click Map Colors.
The Color Mapping Rules dialog box appears.
- In the Color Mapping Rules dialog box, configure the color mapping rules to use when printing.
- Click Separation Settings.
The Separation Settings dialog box appears.注:
By default, there are always four separates shown: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Even if all the input colors are remapped to spot color, the CMYK separates can be seen and configured. If there are spot colors configured in the color mapping rules, they are listed in addition to the CMYK separates.
- Uncheck the Enable separation settings check box to remove the settings.
- Click OK on the Separation Settings dialog box.
- Click OK on the Color Mapping Rules dialog box.
- Click Save Settings.