Configuring performance logging through the Production Properties dialog box (Aviation)
The Enable Performance Logging property creates a log file that contains a summary of the average times for product library file read/write and startup/shutdown times for Esri Production Mapping. The default setting is set to False; if you want a log file to be created, you can change it to True in the Production Properties or Product Library Properties dialog boxes.
The following steps guide you through the process of changing performance logging in the Production Properties dialog box.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Production > Production Properties.
The Production Properties dialog box appears.
- If necessary, click Data Management.
Click the cell next to Enable Performance Logging in the General section, click the drop-down arrow, and choose an option:
- True—Performance logging is enabled.
- False—Performance logging is disabled.
The ProductionPerformanceLog.xml log file is created at the following location:
- On Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows Server 2008: <Installation location>\Users\<User Login>\My Documents\ESRI\Production10.2.
On Windows XP: <Installation location>\Documents and Settings\<User Login>\My Documents\ESRI\Production10.2.