Undoing the checkout of multiple products (Aviation)
There are times when it is more efficient to work with more than one product at a time, or when other processes within ArcGIS for Desktop may require access to the products outside the product library.
- Start ArcMap.
If necessary, open the Product Library window by clicking Customize > Production > Product Library on the main menu.
A tree view of the product library appears.
- If necessary, expand Product Library and Products.
- Navigate to the series that contains the products you want to manage.
- Right-click the series and click Batch Manage Products.
The Batch Manage Products dialog box appears.
- Confirm that the series contains the products you want to manage.
- Click the Action drop-down arrow and choose Undo Check Out.
- Check the check box for each product in the Available Products list for which you want to undo the checkout.
- Click OK.
The Undoing Checkout Product dialog box appears.
- Click OK when the process completes.