Upgrading the product library (Aviation)
The Upgrade Product Library command updates all the components necessary for your geodatabase to perform as a product library. This command is activated if there was an upgrade on the schema from one version of a release to another for Esri 制图和制表解决方案. It shows an Out of date message and is disabled.
If you are upgrading an ArcSDE geodatabase, you can only perform the upgrade if you connect as the schema owner for the workspace.
The upgrade process needs an exclusive schema lock on all tables, so only one person can be connected to it. If someone else is trying to edit the tables, such as changing the associated data model versions, there will be conflicting schema locks.
- Start ArcMap.
If necessary, open the Product Library window by clicking Customize > Production > Product Library on the main menu.
A tree view of the product library appears.
- Right-click the Product Library icon and click Upgrade Product Library.
The Upgrade Product Library Workspace dialog box appears.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the Select Configuration Keyword area and choose an option.
Options may vary based on whether the database is a personal, file, or ArcSDE geodatabase. For an ArcSDE geodatabase, you can choose DEFAULTS unless you have configured a different ArcSDE configuration keyword.
- DEFAULTS—Stores data up to 1 TB in size; text is stored in UTF8 format.
- TEXT_UTF16—Stores data up to 1 TB in size; text is stored in UTF16 format.
- MAX_FILE_SIZE_4GB—Limits data size to 4 GB; text is stored in UTF8 format.
- MAX_FILE_SIZE_256TB—Stores data up to 256 TB in size; text is stored in UTF8 format.
- GEOMETRY_OUTOFLINE—Stores data up to 1 TB in size; text is stored in UTF8 format; stores the geometry attribute in a file separate from the nonspatial attributes.
- BLOB_OUTOFLINE—Stores data up to 1 TB in size; text is stored in UTF8 format; stores BLOB attributes in a file separate from the rest of the attributes.
- GEOMETRY_AND_BLOB_OUTOFLINE—Stores data up to 1 TB in size; text is stored in UTF8 format; stores both geometry and BLOB attributes in files separate from the rest of the attributes.
- Click OK.
The Upgrading Product Library Workspace dialog box appears with the progress.
- Click OK when the process completes.
If the product library supports at least one of the Esri 制图和制表解决方案, it upgrades the tables that are part of the extension listed in the ToolTip. The product library will also display (Missing Extensions) next to Product Library if the product library supports an Esri Mapping and charting solution that is not installed.
For non-ArcGIS for Maritime:Charting product libraries with a workspace schema prior to 10.1, the upgrade tool will create 海事制表 component tables by default to enable 海事制表 support in the product library workspace. For product libraries with a 10.1 or newer workspace schema, the upgrade tool will upgrade these tables only if the 海事制表 extension is already being supported by the product library workspace.