Undoing the checkout for a template (Aviation)
You can undo the checkout of a class or series template if you did not make any changes or if you do not want any of the changes you made to be saved.
- Start ArcMap.
If necessary, open the Product Library window by clicking Customize > Production > Product Library on the main menu.
A tree view of the product library appears.
- If necessary, expand Product Library and Products.
Right-click the class or series and click one of the following:
- Undo Check Out Class Template
- Undo Check Out Series Template
The Undo Checkout dialog box appears asking you if you want to undo the changes since the last checkout.
- Click Yes to undo the changes and the checkout.
The undoing checkout dialog box appears with the progress.
- Click OK when the process completes.
The .mxd file does not close when you undo the checkout. To officially close the document, you need to open a new one.