Adding files to the product library by copying files within the product library (Aviation)
Files can be copied and pasted between levels of the product library. This includes control files and those that have been copied from the file system.
- Start ArcMap.
If necessary, open the Product Library window by clicking Customize > Production > Product Library on the main menu.
A tree view of the product library appears.
Click the Manage Files button on the Product Library window.
The file manager appears.
- Navigate to the product library level that contains the file you want to copy.
- Right-click the file and click Copy.
- Navigate to the product library level where you want to paste the file.
Right-click the right-hand pane and click Paste.
You can also right-click the product library level in the tree view into which you want to paste the file and click Paste.
- If necessary, choose an option to resolve file conflicts and click OK.
- If necessary, click OK when the process completes.
The file is pasted into the selected product library level.