Moving anchor points (Aviation)
The Anchor Point Mover tool updates annotation features whose leader line anchor points have moved. For each selected annotation feature in the map document, this tool moves the anchor points for selected annotation features to the center of the feature to which they are linked. This tool is applicable to selected features whose text background uses a callout feature.
If the feature is a polygon, the tool moves the anchor point to the centroid of the polygon feature to which the annotation is linked.
If the feature is a point feature, the tool moves the anchor point to the point feature itself.
If the annotation is not linked to any feature, then nothing is done with the annotation.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Aviation Editing.
- Click the Production Start Editing button on the Aviation Editing toolbar.
The Manage Features and Create Attributes, Update Attributes, or Metadata Attributes windows automatically appear when you start an edit session using the Production Start Editing tool.提示:
If the Create Attributes, Update Attributes, or Metadata Attributes window does not appear when you start an edit session, click the Show/Hide Attributes button on the Manage Features window.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Aviation Annotation.
- Click the Edit Annotation tool on the Aviation Annotation toolbar.
- Select an annotation feature whose anchor point and/or leader line needs to be rejoined to the feature.
Click the Anchor Point Mover button on the Aviation Annotation toolbar.
A progress bar appears. When the update is completed, the anchor point moves to the correct position.