Defining coordinates for functions by queuing coordinates (Aviation)
One more way of specifying input coordinates is by means of the automatic queuing feature. Coordinates are captured as you execute functions and output is generated. The coordinates of the endpoint for the graphic you created appear in the grid on the Input tab and match the coordinates listed in the grid on the Output tab.
- Start ArcMap.
- On the menu bar, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Feature Builder.
Click the Feature Builder button on the Production Feature Builder toolbar.
The Feature Builder window appears.提示:
The Feature Builder window can be placed anywhere in ArcMap, or in the Table Of Contents window, with the aid of the arrows showing the possible placement positions.
Choose a function in the list on the Functions tab that produces at least one set of coordinates as output, such as Bearing Distance (Great Circle).
Other functions that can be used are
- Bearing Distance (Magnetic)
- Bearing Distance (Rhumbline)
- Procedure leg CA, FA, VA
- Define coordinates on the Input tab using any of the following methods.
- Click the Toggle Queuing button at the top of the Feature Builder window.
- Configure the function parameters as necessary.
- Click the Execute button .
Coordinates for the point appears in the Latitude and Longitude columns in the Input tab for the Coordinates area.