Deleting a related feature (Aviation)
As needed, items that are related can be deleted. When this happens, the association between the feature and the table or other item in the relationship is removed when the feature is deleted. The item in the relationship class is also deleted once the changes are saved.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, load data in the map.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
The Manage Features and Create Attributes, Update Attributes, or Metadata Attributes windows automatically appear when you start an edit session using the Production Start Editing tool.提示:
If the Create Attributes, Update Attributes, or Metadata Attributes window does not appear when you start an edit session, click the Show/Hide Attributes button on the Manage Features window.
- Click the Update tab on the Manage Features window.
- Select the feature you want to delete.
- Right-click the node for the related feature you want to delete and click Delete.
The related feature is deleted from the feature class.