Defining base selection options for data source filtering (Aviation)
The Base Selection area of the Data Filters dialog box allows you to choose an extent to determine which features are included in the table.
- Verify that you are in layout view if necessary.
Right-click the graphic table element and click Properties.
The Table Properties dialog box appears.
If necessary, click the Data Source tab.
The Data Source tab appears.
Click the data source you want to use in the Data Source list on the Data Source tab.
The chosen data source is highlighted, and the Filters button becomes available.
The Data Filters dialog box appears.
Click an option for the base selection in the Base Selection area of the Data Filters dialog box.
- Entire Source—Uses all features from the data source
- Selected Set—Uses only selected features from the data source
- Visible Extent—Uses only the features from the data source that are within the data frame's visible extent
- Check the Honor Definition Query check box if you want to use a definition query that has been defined for the layers being used as the data source.