What's new in ArcGIS for Windows Mobile
In the latest release, ArcGIS for Windows Mobile includes enhancements and user experience improvements, which are described in this topic.
Enhancements to Mobile Project Center
As a project administrator, you can:
- Add operational map data from feature services hosted on ArcGIS Online for organizations
- Add multi-stop routing capability to your mobile project, which allows field workers while disconnected, to route to selected destinations
Enhancements to the ArcGIS application for Windows devices
As a field worker, you can:
- Create multi-stop routes while disconnected with turn-by-turn directions
- Create new features using a simplified workflow that streamlines repetitive tasks
- Update the geometries of existing features, included geometry editing capabilities are extend, replace a portion, delete a portion and re-collect.
- View Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) /Global Positioning System(GPS) information on a map view
- Set a coordinate system format to use across the application
Enhancements to ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Windows Mobile
- Use the feature service API to synchronize data through hosted feature services on ArcGIS Online for organizations