What is the ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor extension?
ArcGIS GeoEvent Extension for Server is an extension to ArcGIS for Server. It extends the capabilities of ArcGIS Server, enabling real-time event-based data streams to be integrated as data sources in your enterprise GIS. Event data can be filtered, processed, and sent to multiple destinations, allowing you to connect with virtually any type of streaming data and automatically alert personnel when specified conditions occur, all in real-time.
GeoEvent changes your everyday GIS applications into frontline decision applications, helping you respond faster with increased awareness whenever and wherever change occurs.
GeoEvent is capable of consuming event data from multiple real-time data streams. Filters and processors enable analysts to discover and focus on the most interesting events, locations, and thresholds for their operations.
With GeoEvent you can:
- Direct event data into feature services hosted on ArcGIS Online, Portal for ArcGIS, or ArcGIS for Server so that maps you create will represent the most up-to-date information occurring in the real world.
- View the latest feature status using any ArcGIS Viewer (for example, Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS).
- Filter event streams using spatial or attribute conditions to focus on the most interesting event data.
- GeoFence areas of interest using existing feature data to detect the spatial proximity of events. You can even create GeoFences on-the-fly without disconnecting from your real-time data stream.
- Archive event data within feature services or tables.
- Enrich incoming events with data from a secondary feature service or system file.