Uninstalling Business Analyst Server
To remove Business Analyst Server, use the Programs and Features dialog box in Windows. To access this tool, use the following Start menu sequence:
Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features
Removal of some elements may take a few minutes.
To uninstall Esri Business Analyst Server, perform the following tasks:
- Right-click on Esri Business Analyst Server 10.2.2 in Programs and Features.
- Click Uninstall/Change.
Click Remove to uninstall and click Next.
- Click Next in the Remove the Program dialog box.
- Enter the username and password for the ArcGIS Server Manager in the ArcGIS Server manager credentials dialog box and click Next.
- The Uninstalling Esri Business Analyst Server 10.2.2 dialog box appears to indicate the removal of the files.
- Once the uninstall is complete, click Finish.
If an Installer Information dialog box appears during the uninstallation process, click OK.