How to use
See How to use ArcGIS samples for help on compiling, setting up the debugger, and running the sample. If the sample has associated data, you will find that the sample's zip file includes a "data" folder alongside the language folders. However, you will need to update the sample to point to the location of the data once you have extracted all the files.
- Start Visual Studio and open the solution file.
- Build and run the solution.
- You can use the default uniform resource locator (URL) in the text box or specify your own by following the instructions in the "Accessing packages from ArcGIS.com" section in the "Working with packages" topic in the "See Also" section at the bottom of this sample.
- Click each button to download and open the package.
- When you have downloaded the package, the sample works disconnected as it accesses the downloaded data on disk. However, this will not work for Web maps because they require a connection to view the data.
Download the files for all languages
See Also:Working with packages
|Development licensing||Deployment licensing|
|Engine Developer Kit||Engine|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Basic|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Standard|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced|