How to use
See How to use ArcGIS samples for help on compiling, setting up the debugger, and running the sample. If the sample has associated data, you will find that the sample's zip file includes a "data" folder alongside the language folders. However, you will need to update the sample to point to the location of the data once you have extracted all the files.
- Select the Customize check box to enable customization of the ToolbarControl and to open the Customize dialog box.
- To move an item, click it, then drag and drop it to the location indicated by the black vertical bar.
- To delete an item, click it, then drag it off the ToolbarControl or right-click the item and click Delete from the Customize menu.
- To change the group, group spacing, or style of an item, right-click the item to display the Customize menu.
- To add a command, menu, and palette items, double-click them in the Customize dialog box or drag and drop them from the Customize dialog box onto the ToolbarControl.
Download the files for all languages
See Also:ToolbarControl class
|Development licensing||Deployment licensing|
|Engine Developer Kit||Engine|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Basic|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Standard|
|ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced|