Places markers as line decorations.
MarkerPlacementDecoration places markers on a line or polygon geometry using given number of markers, begin gap, end gap, flipping all markers or just the first marker and at an angle to the input geometry.
|IDocumentVersionSupportGEN (esriSystem)||Provides access to extend the IObjectStream interface with methods to hande saving objects that did not exist in previous versions of the software.|
|IEditInteraction||Provides access to methods declaring how graphic attributes interact with a representation tool.|
|IGraphicAttributes||Provides access to members that control the graphic attributes.|
|IGraphicAttributes2||Provides access to members that control the graphic attributes.|
|IMarkerPlacement||Provides access to members that control the marker placement.|
|IPersist||Defines the single method GetClassID, which is designed to supply the CLSID of an object that can be stored persistently in the system. IPersist is the base interface for three other interfaces: IPersistStorage, IPersistStream, and IPersistFile.|
Graphic attributes defining this object are listed in the following enumeration esriMarkerPlacementAttributes
This marker placement can be managed by one of the following graphic attributes:
- esriGADecorationNumberOfMarkers - esriAttributeTypeInteger
- esriGADecorationBeginPosition - esriAttributeTypeSize
- esriGADecorationEndPosition - esriAttributeTypeSize
- esriGADecorationFlipAll - esriAttributeTypeBoolean
- esriGADecorationFlipFirst - esriAttributeTypeBoolean
- esriGADecorationAngleToLine - esriAttributeTypeBoolean