Samples for the Windows Mobile application
To help you learn how to customize the Windows Mobile application, the following samples are available. They're organized into two categories: tasks and project extensions. They demonstrate various extensible points that you can leverage to customize existing functionality in the ready-to-deploy Windows Mobile application as well as new functionality that you can embed.
If you're new to customization, first read the getting started documents, which include the tutorials. The step-by-step instructions in the tutorials show what it takes to build a task or project extension. If you're embedding new functionality in an application, take a look at other samples, such as the Collect Geometry extensions.
Project extension samples
- New Geometry Collection Workflow extension—Create a geometry collection workflow.
- Random Geometry Collection extension—Create a map widget for the geometry collection map page.
- Edit Geometry extension—Create a geometry editing method for existing features.
- Edit Attributes extension—Customize the Attributes collection methods.
- Custom Layer extension—Customize the map display with a new graphic layer.
- Pop-up Menu extension—Create a pop-up menu page to present new options.
- Selection extension—Create a tool to select features and a selection set.
- Settings extension—Modify the existing settings page with custom information.