Removing all items from a relationship (Production Mapping)
As needed, all the related features or table records can be removed from a relationship using the Remove All command. This removes the association between the table or features that are currently in the relationship class with the feature you have selected.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, load data in the map.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
The Manage Features and Create Attributes, Update Attributes, or Metadata Attributes windows automatically appear when you start an edit session using the Production Start Editing tool.Tip:
If the Create Attributes, Update Attributes, or Metadata Attributes window does not appear when you start an edit session, click the Show/Hide Attributes button on the Manage Features window.
- Click the Update tab on the Manage Features window.
- Select the feature for which you want to remove all the related features or table records.
- Click the plus sign (+) to expand the feature node and view the relationship class.
Right-click a related feature and click Remove All.
All features or table rows are removed from the relationship for that particular feature.