Table property types (Production Mapping)
Once you have created a graphic table element using the wizard, you can further set and customize table properties by selecting the created table, right-clicking, then choosing Properties.
The following Table Properties dialog box tabs allow you to set the following for each table:
- Table Format—You can further customize the table format you initially defined in the graphic table wizard.
- Data Source—Defining a data source provides the ability to use data sources from the current focus map to populate a table of any format.
- Table Fields—These fields are placeholders that can be inserted into cells and display specific values from the data sources.
- Unit Scaling—Allows you to set unit scaling properties for the graphic table element.
- Size and Position—Allows you to set unit scaling properties for the graphic table, thus having a table that can change its dimensions based on map scale.