Deleting a metadata favorite (Production Mapping)
If you have a metadata favorite that is not needed any longer, you can remove it by deleting it. When you delete a metadata favorite, it can no longer be used to populate attribute values for new or modified features. However, deleting the favorite does not affect the values in the feature-level metadata fields for features that were edited when that metadata favorite was active.
- Start ArcMap.
- If necessary, load data in the map.
- On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Production Editing.
Click the Production Start Editing button on the Production Editing toolbar.
The Manage Features and Create Attributes, Update Attributes, or Metadata Attributes windows automatically appear when you start an edit session using the Production Start Editing tool.Tip:
If the Create Attributes, Update Attributes, or Metadata Attributes window does not appear when you start an edit session, click the Show/Hide Attributes button on the Manage Features window.
- Click the Metadata tab on the Manage Features window.
- Right-click the Metadata tab and ensure that the Use FCT Metadata option is checked.
- Click to choose a metadata favorite in the Metadata Favorites list.
Right-click the metadata favorite and click Delete Favorite.
The metadata favorite is removed from the Metadata Favorites list on the Metadata tab.