Placing overlapping labels
You can force the placement of all the labels belonging to a given label class on the map with the Place overlapping labels option. When this option is checked, a label for each feature in this label class will be placed regardless of whether they overlap each other.
You should use this option with some caution. Since all labels from the label class are placed, there is no guarantee the labels won't overlap each other.
- Open the Label Manager by clicking the Label Manager button on the Labeling toolbar.
- Click a label class in the Label Classes list.
- Click the Properties button.
- Click the Conflict Detection tab on the Placement Properties dialog box.
- Check Place overlapping labels.
- Click OK on all dialog boxes.