ArcGIS Web Adaptor system requirements
Windows Server 2012 R2 is supported at 10.2.1 and later versions. This operating system is not supported at 10.2.
The system specifications, disk space requirements, supported operating systems, and web servers required to run the ArcGIS Web Adaptor are listed below. For the latest system requirements, visit the ArcGIS Resources website.
Disk space requirements
The Web Adaptor requires 28 MB of disk space.
Supported operating systems
The 64-bit operating systems listed below satisfy the minimum operating system requirements:
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard and Datacenter
- Windows Server 2012 Standard and Datacenter
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter
- Windows Server 2008 Standard, Enterprise, and Datacenter
Supported Java application servers
The Java application servers listed below satisfy the minimum application server requirements:
- Apache Tomcat 7
- GlassFish 3.0
- IBM WebSphere 8
- IBM WebSphere 7 (Fix Pack 11)
- JBoss Application Server 7.1
- Oracle WebLogic 11g Release 1 (version 10.3.5)