Configuring item details
Configuring item details requires an organizational account with an administrator role.
As an administrator, you can disable comments on the details page of items owned by your organization. By default, users can view and add comments. For an overview of the details page, see Item details.
To configure item details, follow the steps below.
- Verify that you are logged in and that you are an administrator of your organization.
- Click the My Organization link in the top banner. Your organization page opens.
- Click the Edit Settings button.
- Click the Item Details link on the left side of the page.
- For Comments, check to allow users to view and add comments to items. Uncheck to disable comments.
- Click Save to save the changes you've made.