Configuring utility services
As an administrator of your organization, you can configure the website to use a custom print service. Print services allow you to print or preview your web maps. When you click Print in the ArcGIS.com map viewer, the print service is used to preview and print the map. Follow the steps below to configure a utility print service.
- Verify that you are logged in and that you are an administrator of your organization.
- Click the My Organization button at the top of the site. Your organization page opens.
- Click the Edit Settings button.
- Click the Utility Services link on the left side of the page.
- For Printing, enter the URL of your print service, for example http://gisserver/arcgis/rest/services/Utilities/PrintingTools/GPServer/Export%20Web%20Map%20Task.
- Leave the field blank to use the default printing service.
- For more information about custom print services, see Using your own layouts for printing.