Viewing usage reports for hosted services
Publishing hosted services requires an account that is part of an ArcGIS Online organization. See Getting started for more information.
The ArcGIS.com website provides a usage report for each service. You can use this report to understand how much traffic your service is generating. You can see usage reports for the services you own, and administrators can see usage reports for any service.
Do the following to view a usage report for an item you own:
- In the ArcGIS.com website, click My Content.
- Click a service name to open its item details page.
- Click the Usage button.
- Interact with the charts to set the time frame and statistics you would like to see.
You can view charts for bandwidth and requests.
- Bandwidth is a measure of the intensity of your service usage over a period of time.
- Requests is useful for understanding the number of clients using your service over a period of time.
The charts are navigable using the mouse, the keyboard, or touch screen gestures.
Administrators can also see a cumulative usage report for the entire subscription. See Viewing subscription status to learn about this.