Exporting data from hosted feature services
Publishing hosted services requires an account that is part of an ArcGIS Online organization. See Getting started for more information.
When you publish a hosted feature service on ArcGIS Online, you have the option to export a comma-separated value (CSV) file or a shapefile from any layer in the service.
- Publish a hosted feature service on ArcGIS Online.
- Log in to the ArcGIS.com website and click My Content.
- Click the name of your feature service to view its item details.
- Find the Layers section of the page and click the small arrow icon next to the layer you want to export. Then choose the format you want to export.
- Export to Shapefile exports a shapefile that you can save to disk.
- Export to CSV file exports a comma-separated value file that you can save to disk.
- Service URL does not export anything; rather, it takes you to the REST information page for the service. From here, you can copy the URL out of your browser's address bar and paste it into your application code.