- Introduction to
the Esri Community Maps Program
- If you are new to Community Maps, this is a perfect place to start your training. This one-hour recorded training seminar provides a complete overview of the Community Maps Program. You will learn how you can use the maps the program provides, and whether your organization should consider participating as a content contributor.
- Put Your Community on the Map
- If you are familiar with Esri Community Maps and want to know more about how to contribute your organization's authoritative basemap content, this one hour training seminar will help you get started.
- ArcGIS Online Community Maps Workshop
- For organizations that have registered to participate in the Community Maps Program, this online workshop provides the necessary information and workflow instruction to get started contributing content and building the Community Map.
- Building a Campus Basemap Workshop
- This workshop focuses on using the ArcGIS for Local Government Campus Basemap Template to create a basemap that can be used as a stand-alone product and as the foundation for useful web applications. The workshop also covers how the value of the finished product can be even further extended by contributing it to the Community Maps Program.
If you prefer to go through our workshop materials at your own convenience, instead of as part of a scheduled class, you can download the lectures, exercises, and data here.
- ArcGIS Online Community Maps Workshop materials
- Building a Campus Basemap Workshop materials