ArcGIS Viewer for Flex
All applications written with the ArcGIS API for Flex 2.x, including the ArcGIS Viewer for Flex, require Adobe Flash Player 10 or higher.
To configure the ArcGIS Viewer for Flex, you will need the following:
- A Web server such as IIS
- A text editor such as TextPad, Notepad, and so on.
ArcGIS Mapping for SharePoint 1.1.1
Deployment of ArcGIS Mapping for SharePoint requires that the following be installed on the system:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- One of the following:
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server SP1 (Note that SP2 is required if running on Windows Server 2008 R2)
- SharePoint Foundation 2010
- SharePoint Server 2010
Since ArcGIS Mapping for SharePoint is built on the Microsoft Silverlight platform, IIS must also be configured so that it includes the following MIME types:
- .xaml application/xaml+xml
- .xap application/x-silverlight-app
- .xbap application/x-ms-xbap
For further guidance, refer to Microsoft's Configuring IIS for Silverlight Applications document.