Land Records information is a key component of any local government GIS. It is used to manage the value of land and associated improvements, describe who owns the land, and convey land use and zoning regulations. Land Records information also can serve as the framework for many public infrastructure, economic development, and emergency response activities in a local government. In the United States, counties, cities, towns, and townships serve as land records custodians and are responsible for inventorying the value, rights and interest of land.
ArcGIS can be configured to manage your land records information and help you:
- Inventory parcels and related assessment, ownership, and land use information
- Produce tax map books for assessment and real estate professionals
- Provide information to your citizens
- Visualize valuation and revenue trends within your local government
- Provide access to your authoritative property data on the iOS platform
The maps and applications in the ArcGIS for Local Government Land Records module will help you manage your Land Records more efficiently and leverage the best practices in your industry.