Esri StreetMap Premium is an enhanced, ready-to-use offline street dataset that works with ArcGIS Desktop or ArcGIS Server to provide advanced geocoding, routing, and high-quality cartographic display for North America and 45 European countries. Esri StreetMap Premium 2011 is available for North America and will be available for Europe later this summer.
Based on commercial street data from NAVTEQ and TomTom (formerly Tele Atlas), StreetMap Premium is optimized, structured, and compressed for ease of use and provides draw performance and rendering capabilities that are much faster than other file-based data sources.
You can convert street addresses into spatial data that can be displayed as features on a map and stops on a route.
- Geocode addresses individually or in batch mode.
- Includes multiple individual locators per country as well as a composite locator for each country. Geography levels may include: Address ranges, Street, City, Postal code, State/Province.
- Advanced version includes locators down to address point level. This currently only exists for the United States in the North America products.
You can generate shortest or fastest distance, point-to-point, or multistop routes with driving directions.
One-way and turn restriction information is taken into consideration to ensure the most accurate routes and directions.
Advanced version includes:
- Historical traffic data—average travel speed for roadways for more accurate arrival time projections and avoidance of congestion based on day and time.
- Transport restrictions—detailed road attributes such as physical and legal restrictions, HAZMAT warnings, and POIs specific to the transport industry.
This version currently only exists in the North America products.
- Ideal for high-quality basemaps; use as default display or customize for your needs.
- Street levels, landmarks, county lines, water bodies, and more, are presymbolized.
- Scale-dependent features, labels, and themes automatically turn on or off according to the zoom level you select.