Esri requires that you attribute Esri in your iOS application.
Esri's attribution guidelines include:
- Attribution of the ArcGIS API for iOS - About or Credit Screens must include the following text:
"Mapping API provided by Esri ArcGIS API for iOS"
- Attribution of Map Data - All map data used in an application must be attributed in about or credit screens using the "Copyright Text" section of the REST endpoint(s) being used.
Example: ESRI_Imagery_World_2D service must use "Copyright:© 2009 ESRI, i-cubed, GeoEye"
- Esri Logo - If your application uses data being served by Esri through ArcGIS Online, a logo on the map is required per the logo guidelines below. Examples of such data can be found here
Esri Logo Guidelines
The following guidelines should be followed when applying logo attribution:
- Minimum size of the logo is 43 x 25 pixels
- Place the logo directly on the map with no background
- Logo should be located in the bottom left corner of the map
- Do not apply transparency to the logo
- Should not overlap with another logo or visual component (excluding elements of the map)
- For retina display devices (iPhone 4.0 and new generation iPod Touch) use the double sized logo (86 x 50)
Note: The above guidelines apply to all iOS Touch devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch).