What is ArcPad?
ArcPad provides database access, mapping, GIS, and GPS integration to users out in the field. It can be run on mobile devices, Tablet PCs, and desktop computers. With ArcPad, you can:
- Perform reliable, accurate, and validated field data collection.
- Integrate GPS, range finders, and digital cameras into a GIS data collection.
- Share enterprise data with field-workers for updating and decision making.
- Improve the productivity of a GIS data collection.
- Improve the accuracy of the GIS database and make it more up-to-date.
Who is it for?
Whether you have a planned field GIS project with preexisting vector or raster data, or if you need to go out and ‘start from scratch’, ArcPad will assist you to achieve your field data collection goal. There are three typical ArcPad workflows. See how field workers, desktop GIS users, and enterprise GIS users are involved in these workflows.
Learn more about ArcPad
- Getting Started
- See What's New in ArcPad 10.0
- See What's New in ArcPad at 10.0.4
- See What's New with the ArcGIS Server ArcPad Extension at 10.0.4
- Try ArcPad 10.0.4